Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Goin to the Chapel and We`re Gonna Get Married....

That's right folks
By the time you read this I will be running around frantically getting hair and make up done, trying to stay calm, get into my dress without ripping it, calming my mother down, praying I don't cry.

Actually, I'll probably be at home still....packing!
We started packing up our suitcases about a week ago (I'm anal), next in line was all of the wedding decor, food related serving dishes etc.
I just picked up my dress yesterday (probably should have taken it out of the bag to double check it was mine, meh, I'll do that later) got all my outfit gear together and then realized I probably should FINISH all the packing.
You'd think we were going to a third world country with all the stuff we're bringing with us on our trip.

For those of you who don't know, the Mr. BM and I are getting married in Florida.  A trip I have taken many of times with my parents as a kid.  We're driving down because of two reasons.
The major one is because of course we did a lot of DIY projects and aren't spending a fortune on decor rentals while there.  Thankfully it doesn't all have to fit into our vehicle!

While we're gone I've got 4 wonderful guests who have taken the time to post some awesome food for you and I'll be journaling our travels so that I can have something to keep my mind occupied while listening to HOURS of Howard Stern and so that I can share some of our experiences!

I have already conceded to a "Awesomeness You Can't Get in Canada" post, and I cant WAIT to hit up the grocery stores.  I've complained many a time why Canada doesn't carry the same cereals as the US and I'd like to profile just how many we currently do not have that they do.
Green eyed monster coming out.
Example One - The Mr. BM has already allocated a good 2x2 section of the back for his cereal - Raisin Bran Crunch.  We have Raisin Bran, but no crunch.  What gives??!!

So please stick around, definitely check out the guests I have for you and well, see ya when I'm a Mrs.!
xo



Print Friendly and PDF

9 comments:

  1. Oh yea! Congrats and happiness and joy sent your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to hear all about it!!!
    Good Luck & CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lark!! Post something great on my wall while I'm away so I dont miss anything :)

      Delete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm thinkin' of ya, Katrin!! xoxo Ally :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Katrin! I wish you all the best! Florida is beautiful this time of year! I grew up there. Have a great time and bring back some of the things I can't find here in Arizona. Star fruit (carembolas), farina, Hellman's mayo and my family. : )

    ReplyDelete